Thursday, May 21, 2009
And so today was the day, I was like a second mother to my friends, just as happy and proud as they were, as one by one, they made their way up the stage, to get their Diplomas. :)
No, I didn't share the joy with them by graduating together, but when you have friends like these, you'd be just as happy for them, despite still being the only one still studying. (slow and steady, ok pe)
Congrads my dearest girlfriends, (grads as is graduation, hahaha. sempat sia selit a useless pun) and please don't move on too far til you forget to teman me have lunch at ITAS ok. Even when you make new friends at your respective new campuses and workplaces, please remember that I'm still here!
Big massive hugs to Firah, Fatin and Liy.
Labels: hope this doesn't mean goodbye
X O X O; 9:47 pm